Happy Hearts German Shepherd Rescue
By submitting this application you agree to the Terms as written below.
Terms of Adoption Application
1. I understand that my adoption will not be final until after the 2 week Foster-to-Adopt period is successfully completed and the adoption fee is paid in full, and the Adoption Contract is completed and signed. If during the 2 week Foster-to Adopt period I decide that the dog is not a good fit for me, I will return him/her to Happy Hearts German Shepherd Rescue and the adoption will be cancelled and my adoption fee refunded.
2. I understand that a home inspection by Happy Hearts German Shepherd Rescue must be completed before I will be approved for adoption.
3. I hereby fully and completely release Happy Hearts German Shepherd Rescue, its agents, employees and other volunteers, from any claim, cause of action or liability whether known or unknown, arising out of damage an adopted dog may inflict upon any person or property, for any illness of the animal, and for the transmittal of any illness or parasite to any other animal or person.
4. I am 18 years of age or older.
5. I understand and agree that if at any future time I am unable or unwilling to continue caring for my adopted dog I will return it, at my expense, to Happy Hearts German Shepherd Rescue.
BY SUBMITTING THIS DOCUMENT, I DO HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS TRUE AND ACCURATE, AND THAT: (1) I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE APPLICATION AND CONTRACT PROVISIONS; (2) I OR NO ONE LIVING IN MY HOME HAVE EVER BEEN REPORTED FOR, CHARGED WITH, OR CONVICTED OF ANIMAL ABUSE OR CRUELTY; (3) THIS DOG WILL RESIDE IN MY HOME AS A PET AND I WILL PROVIDE IT WITH QUALITY DOG FOOD, PLENTY OF FRESH WATER, INDOOR SHELTER, AFFECTION, AND QUALITY MEDICAL CARE.
I UNDERSTAND THAT HAPPY HEARTS GERMAN SHEPHERD RESCUE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIS DOG WHILE IT IS IN MY CARE.
NOTE: Failure to complete All Required Fields will prevent this application from being submitted.
YOU MUST PUT AN ANSWER IN EVERY FIELD OR THE APPLICATION WILL NOT SUBMIT. Please answer each question completely. If the question does not apply to you, please mark "N/A", except for phone numbers & email addresses, which must contain a phone number or email address. If you have any problems completing this application, and you believe you have followed these instructions, please email HappyHeartsGSDRescue@gmail.com for assistance.This application is NOT a commitment to adopt. The purpose of this application is to match you with the dog that will best suit your family and lifestyle. Typically, there is a 2 week Foster-to-Adopt period before your adoption is final. This will give you an opportunity to see if the dog seems to be a good fit for you. Our adoption donation is $300 for adults, and $400 for puppies under a year old. This donation only partially reimburses the rescue for the investment that we make in each dog's care. All donations go directly to our dogs.